About Pro Life Health Plan
Looking for an alternative to Obamacare Healthcare Plans? Do you feel as if mainstream insurance doesn’t not provide you with protection that matches your budget, needs, and personal beliefs? Pro Life Health Plan is faith-based approach to healthcare. We work with members of the faith community to obtain health plans which respect their beliefs, and give them the benefits they deserve. Both individual and group plan options are available.
Health Insurance Coverage Aligned With Your Beliefs
Our company was founded after we saw a need to provide an alternative to the expensive health insurance options provided by the ACA. Pro Life Health Plan provides better coverage options for up to 60% less than the cost of traditional plans. We want you to sleep well knowing your premium dollars are providing you, your loved ones, and like-minded individuals with the protection they need.
Our company was created because we saw the need to provide the self-employed and members of the faith-based community with an alternative to options provided under the Affordable Care Act (ACA, aka Obamacare). Not only are plans in ACA Marketplaces expensive, but the coverages they provide often clash with one’s spiritual and personal beliefs. Pro Life Health Plan is designed to provide individuals and families with coverages that not represent their beliefs, but also save them money — up to 60% of annual coverage costs.
Out of the Box Thinking & Commitment to Our Clients
What sets us apart is our out-of-the-box approach to the healthcare market. For our agents, it is not simply about finding you a generic plan and then shooing you out the door. We are committed to providing our clients with personalized attention and plans which truly fit their needs and family.
Pro Life Health Plan was the first of its kind — an alternative to Obamacare which provides clients with lower premium costs and coverages that don’t not conflict with their views. When you choose us, your agent will work with you to create a truly customized plan which fits your needs, budget, and goals for the future.
Supported By America’s Benefit
The Pro Life Health Plan is represented by America’s Benefit, a national marketing organization which works with independent insurance brokers and agencies who focus their attention on the healthcare and financial services business. This organization has been in the industry for over 25 years, and helps to grow our brand and agent base across the country.
Prospective Sales Representatives
Get To Know Our Company
Pro Life Health Plan was the first of its kind — a legal, cost-effective alternative health plan for members of the faith community. Each of our agents has extensive experience and knowledge in the plans we offer, and will work with you to find the products which provide you with the maximum benefits, best protection, and lowest cost. We are committed to establishing trust and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We are owned and operated by Todd A. Marley and provides a wide range of services including retirement planning, life insurance, health and long-term care insurance, Medicare, and more.
Who We Are
• Todd Marley – CEO (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Cari Losego – Executive Assistant (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Eric Wilson – Team Leader Mid West Region (IL)
• Mike Garvey – Team Leader PA-Philadelphia Area
• Craig Colgrove – Authorized Agent (AZ)
• Judith Balter – Team Leader (GA)
• Mark Dunn – Team Leader (GA)
• Phillip Hightower – Authorized Agent (GA)
• William (Bill) Leo – Authorized Agent (GA)
• Earl Zeckman – Authorized Agent (GA)
• David Owens – Authorized Agent (GA)
• Trace McCoy – Authorized Agent (GA)
• Kathleen McCoy – Authorized Agent (GA)
• Anh Cardamone – Authorized Agent (IL)
• Helen Franks-Wilson – Authorized Agent (NC)
• Rick Rash – Authorized Agent (VA & SC)
• James Jaworski- Authorized Agent (OH)
• Michael Toth – Authorized Agent (OH)
• Robert Byers – Authorized Agent (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Rick Reading – Authorized Agent (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Robert Haramia – Authorized Agent (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Micah Livanos – Authorized Agent (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Brandon Wozniak – Authorized Agent (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Robert Cawthon – Authorized Agent (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Eric Leis – Authorized Agent (PA- Pittsburgh)
• Oliver Chamberlain – Authorized Agent (PA)
• Pat Cherry – Authorized Agent (PA)
• Kenny Baum – Authorized Agent (PA)
• Clyde Mease – Authorized Agent (PA- Piedmont Region)
• Robert Fountain – Authorized Agent (PA- Scranton/Wilkes Barre)
• Robert Layne – Authorized Agent (TN)
• Adam Mitzelfeld – Authorized Agent (TN)
• Grady Hurley – Authorized Agent (TN)
• Herb Thomas – Authorized Agent (TX)
• Rafael Perez – Authorized Agent (TX)
• Stephen Clark – Authorized Agent (TX)
• Bobby Crow – Authorized Agent (TX)
• Amy Robinson – Authorized Agent (TX)
• Clint Webb – Authorized Agent (UT)
• Harvey Lewis – Authorized Agent (WI)
• Heather Sholz – Authorized Agent (WI)
• Mark Magiera – Authorized Agent (WI)